Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Less Than a Month To Go!

Whew - where on Earth did the summer go?!

There are only a few weeks left until the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival, and the Unwind party! So far we have 110+ people registered for the party. That is so exciting! I am looking forward to our new venue this year, the Fairview Sports Bar & Grill, that is only 1/2 mile from the festival grounds.

I just took a peek at the door prize list, and your chances of winning something are pretty good odds right now, and they will probably only get better.

Those of you who have registered will be able to find us at the festival to get your goody bag and meal ticket so we can eliminate the "check in line" this year. When I have a location of where we will be, I will broadcast it to everyone.

It's not to late to register (just click on the registration tab above) and join in the fun!

Personally, I am packing up my camping gear, and of course my wheel, Lucy, and I plan on embarking on my 3 hour drive as soon as the kids hop on the school bus! How are you getting there, and where are you staying??











2 comments:

  1. I am driving down from Green Bay on friday morning and I will be staying at the Rodeway Inn at Jefferson. This is my second time at the Unwind party and I can not wait. I had so much fun last year.

    twistedbark

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope to have the registration be in the Activity Building (aka Information Building - Fairgrounds office) Where the food is served and general information is available.

    Jeeplady

    ReplyDelete