Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Unwind 2010, A Few Pictures

 The Spring Lamb registration deadline is looming in. As of right now, we have 46 people registered to attend the party. Not a bad start at all! :) (Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your friend's neighbors!)


Now that school is winding down, I can work on Unwind a bit more, and I WILL be updating this spot weekly. I thought I would start by sharing just a few pictures from last year for the new folks. (I could share lots more, but I don't want anyone getting mad I put their "door prize winnter mug shot" up! We need a better photographer than me this year! Volunteers?)


Here is a short section of our Door Prize Table. We have so many wonderful shop owners and vendors that donate fabulous prizes! It takes a long time to award all the prizes - your chances of going home with something are pretty good.

 There is plenty of time and room for socialization! Here are a few spinners along with a background of knitters and hookers, er, um, I mean crocheters.

  

We even let in non fiber crafters as well. Ben does some incredibly detailed drawings that I look forward to seeing every year, although, I believe he got a loom last year, and I'm excited to see what he's done with it. (Sorry it's a bad photo Ben, we'll get a better one this year!)


If you have any pictures to share from last year, let me know and I'll put them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment